Inflation and labor market fluctuations are threatening the fragile economic recovery. Despite what the numbers say, Americans are increasingly worried about their financial future. Join Ford School economists for a discussion of these crucial issues.
- Kathryn Dominguez, Professor of Public Policy and Economics
- Josh Hausman, Associate Professor of Public Policy and Economics
- John Leahy, Allen Sinai Professor of Macroeconomics
- Betsey Stevenson, Professor of Public Policy and Economics
- Moderated by Luke Shaefer, Hermann and Amalie Kohn Professor of Social Justice and Social Policy