Scott Trossen from the Michigan HR Group will help us sort through what is required versus recommended as we begin returning to work.
Topics we’ll cover in this webinar:
- Someone isn’t sick and doesn’t want to come back, but there’s work to do on-site, now what?
- Someone tested positive for COVID-19, when can they come back?
- The newest executive order (2020-77) for Michigan businesses whose work is permitted must “develop a COVID-19 preparedness and response plan.” What does that entail?
- Do employees have to wear some kind of mask all day for on-site work?
- We have less 50 employees so most of this doesn’t apply to us, right? (Hint: Sorry, no. Most of it likely does.)
No pre-registration necessary – just click the green REGISTER button above to be taken directly to the webinar Zoom link.
About Scott Trossen:
Scott founded an HR consulting and outsourcing practice in 2007 for small organizations after working at Pfizer R&D, Saint Joseph Mercy Health System and others. In 2012-2013, he served as the talent leader at Ann Arbor SPARK, and teaches HR certification through Eastern Michigan University.