The Paycheck Protection Program that kept many small businesses afloat in 2020 was funded in December and is being rolled out the week of January 11, 2021.
- Welcome from Bill Mayer, Ann Arbor SPARK and Lauren Bigelow, 20Fathoms
- Introduction to Robert Scott and Brian Picarazzi, Small Business Association
- Presentation on PPP and what you need to know for 2021
Key topics to include:
- Determining PPP eligibility
- Completing the PPP application
- Supporting documentation such as payroll details, expense calculations, identification, entity formation documents, trustee certification
About our Presenter:
Robert Scott serves as the regional administrator for Region V of the U.S. Small Business Administration, overseeing the delivery of the agency’s financial assistance, technical assistance, and government contracting activities throughout Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Minnesota, Wisconsin and Ohio. He is joined by Brian Picarazzi, Senior Area Manager for the Small Business Association.
Registration is limited and a waitlist has been enabled. A recording will be shared with all registrants, including those waitlisted, following the live event. An email with additional event details and event link will be emailed 24 hours prior to join the live event.