Thinking of starting a business or ready to start now? Join the Michigan SBDC for a 3-hour open house on June 22.
During this event, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Speak with a professional business consultant about your business idea
- File your Articles of Organization with assistance
- Set up your business on Google
- Discuss a bookkeeping process
- Talk with an attorney from DeYampert and Hawkins Law PLLC
- Talk to a local micro-lender from CEED Lending and Michigan Women Forward to discuss possible funding options
We’ll also have a number of community partners attending to discuss how they support small businesses in our area.
The Back Office Studio
13 North Washington Street
Ypsilanti, MI, USA