The Michigan PACE Summit will bring together leaders in Detroit and from across the state to envision a more sustainable Michigan. Speakers will discuss the future of Michigan and highlight the city of Detroit.
Speakers will address many routes to help Michigan achieve its clean energy goals, including:
- PACE Financing
- 2030 Districts
- DTE/Consumers Incentives
- US Green Building Council Certifications
- Zero Net Energy, and more.
Michigan has a bright, green, sustainable future!
Various stakeholders (including government officials, property owners, lenders, and consultants) will be in attendance.
Thank you to our sponsors and supporters:
- Powering Michigan’s Future
- IBEW Local 58
- National Electrical Contractors Association
- Michigan Energy Innovation Business Council
- US Green Building Council – Detroit Region
- Detroit 2030 District
- Office of Councilman Scott Benson
- Ann Arbor 2030 District
- Michigan Energy Office
- Michigan Battle of the Buildings
- Grand Rapids 2030 District
- US Green Building Council – West Michigan
- Wayne County
- Detroit Region Aerotropolis
- Detroit Economic Growth Corporation
Light breakfast and lunch will be provided.
1358 Abbott Street