Wednesday, June 03 2020 at 8:30am -
Thursday, June 04 2020 at 4:30pm
This two day workshop by Menlo Innovations CEO, Rich Sheridan, explores some very specific and practical ways to change the course of leadership to one that focuses on increasing the human energy, engagement and results of the teams you are leading. Curriculum for the course is based on his second book, Chief Joy Officer.
Rich’s goal for this two-day workshop is to awaken the inner joyful leader that is hiding in all of us. His desire is also to create a community among the attendees. You will have a chance to get to know one another and support each other long after the workshop ends. The class size will be kept intentionally small (12 students).
The workshop will include the following:
– Pre-workshop exercises involving developing your storytelling abilities
– A full day of exploring the values of joyful leaders
– An intimate dinner the evening of the first full day.
– A full day of exploring the practices of leading a joyful culture.
– Post workshop exercises including a series of emails inviting further reflections
This workshop satisfies the PMP® requirements for earning 16 PMP Leadership (PDUs).