Transform an anecdote into a story that will inspire your audience and lend you gravitas.
Storytelling is one of the most important skills a leader can develop to inspire others to join them because it leverages the rational, social, and emotional decision-making in all of us. Effective storytelling can make the difference between achieving compliance and galvanizing a workforce of champions.
This workshop was created for professionals and change makers looking to increase their influence. The session is rooted in experiential learning design, informed by academic research, and facilitated by change experts.
- Experience an example of an influential story.
- Explore the science of influence and the super powers of an influential story.
- Apply the Super Powers to personal stories.
- Dissect the elements of story structure as they relate to the Super Powers.
- Explore and experiment with story delivery techniques to amplify influence effectiveness.
- Receive actionable feedback on personal stories that can be applied immediately.
Join Kara Davidson and Stephanie Judd, founders of Wolf & Heron, for a half-day workshop to increase your storytelling presence.
Please arrive by 12:45 p.m. so we can begin promptly. Refreshments and a snack break will be provided.
911 N. University
Conference Room 4, Ann Arbor, MI 48109