The Inclusive Workplace Series provides training and guidance to growing companies in the greater Ann Arbor region who want to understand various aspects of diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) to consider in the development of their business. The series helps executives, HR professionals, team members, and all champions and allies learn how to build a more inclusive workplace culture that can result in improved hiring, employee retention and engagement, and deliver ROI in terms of innovation, performance, and growth.
In this DEI Awareness session, participants will:
- Define diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI)
- Understand individual differences and diversity domains
- Gain awareness of unconscious bias and where it comes from
- Identify instances of devaluing others through small, subconscious behaviors, micro inequities, and attribution errors
- Learn how to address conflict, and foster a culture of inclusion and respect
Due to the interactive nature of this series, participation is limited and recordings of the events will not be publicly available.