GAMIC is hosting this special event for all global automotive and mobility startups.
Michigan is the undisputed global capital of mobility and the preeminent place for automakers and auto suppliers, along with entrepreneurs and innovators leading the way in the mobility and electrification revolution.
- Michigan ranks first in the nation for mobility-related patents
- 96 of the Top 100 automotive suppliers to NA have a presence in Michigan
- 71 of the Top 100 automotive suppliers to NA are headquartered in the state
- Michigan has the largest deployment of vehicle to infrastructure technology in the U.S.
- GM, Ford, and Stellantis all have headquarters in Detroit, Michigan and the surrounding suburbs
- Michigan Resources
- Review of some of the resources available in Michigan to support automotive and mobility startups
- Ann Arbor SPARK
- Automotive & Mobility Programs
- Investment in Michigan
- City Side Ventures – Investor Climate in USA
- Automotive & Mobility Key Areas of Interest
- Investment Contacts
Submit questions in advance or use the chat box during the event.