As businesses and individuals continue to adapt to a changing world, saving money and lowering carbon emissions remain vital goals. Local governments have important roles to play in this equation, along with private energy partners, businesses, and residents.
In partnership with DTE Energy, join the A2Y Chamber is holding a clean energy and energy efficiency summit to help our communities learn more about the City of Ann Arbor’s A2ZERO program, Pittsfield Township’s work with DTE’s MIGreenPower program, and the University of Michigan’s efforts to achieve greater energy efficiency and a reduced carbon footprint. This event will provide lessons learned from our public sector partners. DTE and the City of Ann Abor will also share tips on how to save energy and use cleaner energy sources at both home and at work.
This interactive program will feature opening remarks from Matt Paul, President and COO of DTE Gas, along with two panels.
- Dr. Missy Stults, Manager of the Office of Sustainability & Innovations, City of Ann Arbor
- Mandy Grewal, Pittsfield Township Supervisor
- Andy Berki, Director of Campus Sustainability, University of Michigan
- Vin Acquista, Senior Salesperson, MIGreen Power
- Brett Steudle, Senior Strategist Electric Marketing Electronic Vehicles
- Anthony Muzzin, Manager of Gas Strategic Marketing and Development
- Jose Goncalves, Principal Supervisor Marketing, EWR Residential
Thanks to the support of DTE Energy, this event is free and the first 100 registrants will receive an energy efficiency kit from DTE plus be entered to win an energy consultation.