Mobility is a key priority for economic development along the shared Detroit and Windsor-Essex border. The industry is also among one of the most exciting for startup activity. Representatives from both communities will share their perspectives on the opportunity at hand, strategic priorities, and how entrepreneurs can get more involved.
- Andrew Teliszewsky: chief of staff, Office of the Mayor – City of Windsor
- Carlotta Gmachl: business development and trade manager, Detroit Regional Partnership
- Hind Ourahou: senior mobility strategist, Office of Mobility Innovation – City of Detroit
- Stephen Mackenzie: president and CEO, InvestWindsorEssex
- Kate Partington: program specialist, State of Michigan – Office of Future Mobility & Electrification
Presented by Detroit Mobility Lab