The Denison Global Forum is a three-day virtual event featuring business leaders from around the globe telling stories about how their organizations are “Building High-Performing Cultures in a Digital World.” Tune in May 18-20 to connect with the Denison team, business leaders from around the world, and our robust network of partners and clients.
The forum is focused on executive speakers telling stories of their organizations’ successes, challenges, and learning. Sessions will be broken into several engaging styles, including keynote presentations, interviews, and panel discussions.
Some exciting speakers include:
- David Brandon, Chairman of the Board & Former CEO, Domino’s
- Tracy Brower, PhD, Author, The Secrets to Happiness at Work; Contributor, Forbes.com; Principal, Steelcase
- Roycie Eppler, SVP Global Human Resources & General Manager, California, Heraeus Medical
- Stephanie Nycum Doliveira, VP of Human Resources, Sheetz
- Thecla E. Sweeney, Operating Partner, Birch Hill Equity Partners; Chair/CEO, Motion
- Graham Hodgkin, Head of Communications and Culture, SMBC
- Brigitte Spolenak, Global HR Director, Mitsubishi
- Catalina Restrepo, CHRO, Sura Asset Management Colombia
- Dr. Mohammed H. Alkabti, Group Culture Head, STC