The CEO Coalition for Change is a group of automotive CEOs committed to taking action to make meaningful strides in diversity, equity, and inclusion to become a more inclusive industry, leverage diverse talent, better engage our workforce, and to create economic opportunity in the communities we operate in and serve.
Join us January 25 to hear from The Coalition’s founding organizations and CEOs, along with industry leaders who will share their call to action and perspectives on why this industry must band together to drive change.
- Lori Costew, Chief Diversity Officer, Ford Motor Company
- Ray Telang, PwC US Automotive Lead Detroit Market
- Sandy Stojkovski, CEO Vitesco Technologies North America
- Ramzi Hermiz, Chairman Automotive Hall of Fame, Former CEO Shiloh Industries
- Dennis Hoeg, President NA Nexteer
- Lisa Lunsford, CEO and Co-Founder GS3
- Samir Salman, CEO Continental North America
This event is open to all companies that are eligible to join the CEO Coalition for Change (automotive/auto mobility and related companies). You do not need to be a CEO to participate.