The Center for Automotive Diversity, Advancement and Inclusion and SAE International have partnered to present Rev Up 2030, to be held in concurrence with the WCX 2021, North America’s largest mobility engineering event. Rev Up 2030 will feature industry experts, panel discussions and case studies in diversity and inclusion.
- 8:30 – 9:45 am The State of DEI in the Automotive/Mobility Industry
- 10 – 11:00 am Diverse Voices Panel
- 11:15 – 12 noon Courageous Conversations
- 12:30 – 1:15 pm The CEO “Why” – The Business Rationale for DEI
- 1:30 – 2:15 pm Fireside Chat with Deloitte – DEI Insights
- 2:30 – 3:15 pm ICase Study – Yanfeng’s Diversity & Inclusion Group
Company DEI champions and advocates, diverse professionals, and anyone interested in learning more about the automotive industry and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion should attend. Attendance is complimentary, but pre-registration is required.