The National Science Foundation (NSF) invests more than $200 million annually in their SBIR/STTR Program to promote the progress of science; to advance national health, prosperity, and welfare; and to secure the national defense. NSF-funded research has led to breakthroughs and new discoveries that help people live longer, healthier and more productive lives, and builds a research foundation that drives further discovery.
Join our live virtual SBIR classroom for an interactive, half-day, overview of the National Science Foundation’s (NSF) grant programs. In addition to up-to-date information on the SBIR/STTR programs, we’ll take a deep dive into the NSF program specifics, so you’re equipped for a successful proposal.
- Program’s goals and eligibility
- How to navigate the NSF website and use web tools
- The importance of program managers
- Application components and proposal scoring
- How to avoid common pitfalls and more
$75, $50 for Michigan-based companies