The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) is an independent agency of the U.S. federal government responsible for the civilian space program, as well as aeronautics and space research. The NASA SBIR and STTR programs fund the research, development, and demonstration of innovative technologies that fulfill NASA needs as described in the annual solicitations and have significant potential for successful commercialization.
This virtual workshop will walk you through the goals and mission of the NASA SBIR/STTR program and outline steps to prepare for a proposal submission. Learn how to find and navigate the right solicitation for your technology, how to contact program managers, and how to prepare a competitive proposal.
The webinar will address:
- A fundamental review of the SBIR/STTR program
- An overview of the NASA missions and priorities
- Topic and subtopic areas and program contacts
- Required documents for a Phase I or Phase II SBIR/STTR submission
- Registrations and web portals for a successful submission
- Changes to the 2022 solicitations and what to expect
$25, $15 for Michigan-based companies