Five student startups. Five presentations. Five minutes to win you over. Join us for the 2019 TechArb Takeover fo Ann Arbor New Tech!
Come meet U-M’s latest class of emerging entrepreneurs: see where they’ve been, learn what’s next, and discover how you can help along the way!
6:00 PM: Doors Open
6:30 – 7:45 PM: Pitches and Presentation of Awards
7:45 – 9:30 PM: Social Hour at Pizza House
We hope to see you there!
Summer 2019 Ventures:
- Backpac is a mobile app to help you discover and schedule volunteering opportunities around you.
- LoanSense is a digital student loan advisor, offered as an employee benefit.
- NeoHealth is developing a device that attaches to a smartphone camera in order to determine if an antimalarial is counterfeit or legitimate.
- Perch offers an online employment platform specialized for researchers in academia and industry.
- Terry Lu Naturals is a natural hair and skin care line, designed to benefit women and men, through all natural, unique ingredients.
University of Michigan Law School
Room 1225, 701 S State St, Ann Arbor