Can you pitch your business idea using only your voice? We’re challenging Michigan women to record their best business idea for a chance to win cash prizes. All you need is a recording device, 53 seconds, and a great idea!
About the Challenge
- The top 53 ideas will receive $100
- The top 10 ideas will receive an additional $250
- The final prizes (as decided by votes) are $1,000, $2,500, and $5,000!
- Women living in Michigan (you do not have to be a current business owner to enter the competition)
- Businesses who are 51% or more owned by a woman
How it Works:
- Round One: Record your idea & submit a concept paper
- Round Two: Top 53 ideas will attend three workshops & win cash prizes
- Round Three: Top 10 ideas will create a 53 second video and win more cash
- Round Four: Community Vote on social media
To learn more, visit: https://miwf.org/wei/womanup-programs/53-voices-challenge/
Contact email@example.com for application content and video questions. If you have technical questions, please contact Elly Drain.
This program is sponsored by Michigan Women Forward and Fifth Third Bank.