Employers are navigating a revolving door of new challenges that continue to evolve from the pandemic. From managing a remote workforce to rethinking employee benefits, employers need a playbook to keep up with new developments.
Butzel is hosting its 34th Annual Labor, Employment, Employee Benefits and Immigration Law Forum in a virtual format and will focus on key legal matters Wednesday, November 17. The program will provide attendees with information on a wide variety of labor, employment, employee benefits, and immigration issues facing employers, with a focus on COVID-related issues.
Workshop session topics include:
- The Evolving Workplace During and After COVID
- Remote Work
- Rethinking Employee Benefits in the COVID-19 Era
- Accommodations in the Age of COVID
- Protecting Your Trade Secrets in Our New Work Environment
- Politics in the Workplace
- Immigration During COVID: The New Reality and Impact on Employers and Foreign Nationals
Butzel is one of the leading law firms in Michigan and the United States. It was founded in Detroit in 1854 and has provided trusted client service for more than 160 years.