Where is the economy going? What’s the forecast for employment through 2023? What is the economic impact of COVID-19? Find out the answers to these questions and more during the virtual delivery of the 36th consecutive Economic Outlook for Washtenaw County, presented by University of Michigan economists, Gabriel Ehrlich and Donald Grimes on March 25.
Schedule of Events:
- 11:00am – Welcome
- 11:05am – Opening Remarks
- 11:10am – Introduction of Speaker
- 11:15am – Presentation and Questions
- 12:25pm – Closing Remarks
- 12:30pm – Program Concludes