Ann Arbor SPARK Incubator Admission Criteria
You are here
- Commercialization Timing: Within 1-2 years of sustainable commercial revenues OR significant investment.
- Technology: Innovation start-up companies, with a technology strategy that creates defensible value (such as through patents, trade secrets, copyrights, know-how) and is focused on commercial application.
- Capital: Adequate capitalization to provide for three (3) months of viable operation (to be outlined in a business plan).
- Plan: Business plan which addresses potential markets and size of market, growth potential, financial proformas, personnel growth and acquisition, and exit strategies.
- Management: Technical expertise in the field, with a plan to acquire qualified resources in employee, market, and financial management.
- Operations: The candidate company must fit within the operational model of the specific facility (space requirements, license fees, equipment/facility requirements, etc.).
Want to know more?
Apply for available incubator space here.