Business Accelerator - Begin the Process
You are here
1. Submit your business idea. You will receive a confirmation e-mail upon submission. A SPARK team member will contact you within 3-5 business days.
2. A SPARK team member will determine if we or a partnering organization have the resources necessary to accelerate an innovation-based business. SPARK Business Accelerator engagement resources may include:
- Business plan development assistance
- Entrepreneurial education programs
- Intellectual property advice
- Patent acquisition
- Marketing and business development assistance
- Assistance in locating potential financing sources
- Referrals to qualified service providers
- Management coaching
- Access to the SPARK Regional Incubator Network
- Connections to executive and technical talent
- Business networking opportunities
3. If necessary, a more comprehensive business assessment will be conducted to determine if a full SPARK Business Accelerator engagement is applicable.
4. A SPARK Business Accelerator engagement is a contractual agreement between SPARK and the start-up company. Along with a mutually agreed upon consultant, project parameters, a work plan and a not-to-exceed value will be agreed upon by both parties.
*All SPARK Business Accelerator engagement decisions are at the sole discretion of Ann Arbor SPARK.