Doing Business in China and E-Commerce Trends
You are here
Monday, September 25, 2017 - 8:30am
330 E. Liberty St. (LowerLevel)Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Join this event to learn about the Chinese market and e-commerce and cross-border logistics strategies that will help you succeed. Gain first hand insight from a U.S. Commercial Diplomat with over two decades of experience in China.
- To learn about exporting to China and effective e-commerce strategies in the Chinese market.
- Learn about e-commerce strategies that work in China.
- Learn about protecting your intellectual property in China.
- Learn about additional logistics, partners, and technology that can help your company succeed in China.
- This event will include a 30 minute Q&A.
Please read the following information carefully:
The U.S. Commercial Service requires event registrants to accept specific Terms and Conditions and review Product Standards before payment can be collected.
Location: Ann Arbor SPARK, 330 East Liberty St., Lower Level, Ann Arbor, MI 48104. (Around the corner from SPARK HQ, parking available nearby).
Registration, continental breakfast, and networking 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m., with presentation beginning promptly at 8:30 a.m.
Please contact Richard Corson at 248-975-9604 or Richard.Corson@trade.gov for questions.
Presented by the U.S. Department of Commerce - Commercial Service, Ann Arbor SPARK, and East MI District Export Council.
Cost to Register: $35